Skip to main content

My New Flame Outfit

Back before mesh avatars, I created an outfit, I scrapped it however thinking no one wanted texture applier clothing anymore.. I realised recently that there is a place for texture appliers since sometimes when piecing together an outfit you have clothes glitching through other clothes! So I've brought back my flame outfit, I edited it to improve the texture and created it in multiple colours.

The inspiration to pull it out from the back of my hard drive also came from my purchases from Sole, they had a sale so I splurged to get their SciFi items; arm tech, greaves, wrap belt, backpack, mask and sword. As I was readying my outfit to piece with it, Azoury also had their Robotic head on sale at an event which was awesome timing for me. 


You can grab my flame outfit from my store, Rariti on the marketplace.

This is one of the bonus colours available for the Fatpack.

Wearing in Top SciFi Pic

 Head: ┍ Azoury ┙ Nicodeme Robotic Head
Body:  Maitreya Lara
Skin: ┍ L'Etre ┙ Maitreya Body [Sandy Tone]
 SciFi Tech Pieces:┍ Sole ┙Arms, grieves, wrap belt, backpack, mask and sword
Outfit:┍ Rariti ┙ Flame outfit (My store!)
 Shoes: ┍ Breathe ┙ Niki Heels - Nude (Gacha item)
 Background: ┍ Backdrop City ┙


Wearing in Second Pic

 Head:  Catwa  Koura
Body:  Maitreya  Lara
Skin:  L'Etre  Ayana Skin [Sandy Tone]
Outfit:┍ Rariti ┙ Flame outfit (My store!)
 Background: ┍ Backdrop Cove ┙

♥✿♥

Follow me on Flickr
Follow me on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Cream is Always a Good Idea!

One thing I love about Second Life is that it's open for complete creativity. You can be, do or have whatever you like and people's imaginations come alive! The same goes in your first life too, believe in yourself and allow your dreams to come true! Please click image to view larger There's so much fun to be had creating your desires and exploring other people's creations in Second Life. Recently in my exploration I found a fun kawaii type store with sales on! It's called *Epic* and I got these cute skates which include a skating animation as well as heart trail particles. I also got these ice cream wings which can be worn with or without falling heart particles and come with a re-size script. Please note: I stumbled across *Epic*'s sale in world and I don't know when it's ending, I also found that things were on sale in world but on the marketplace were their normal price. I also came across a cute store on the Marketplace called Ninet

Living Doll

I always love playing around with the look of my avatar in Second Life so in a sense, my avatar is like my doll. I like the idea of sometimes making my avatar a doll but I found that some of the options available limited my clothing options since they were mesh doll bodies like the one I posted about here . So I decided to create my own ball-jointed doll body applier to go onto the tattoo layer of my Maitreya body, this way I get to be a doll without changing my shape or skin! I can dress my doll in anything I like from my inventory! I had fun making it and had fun dressing my doll to create my latest photo! Wearing Head:  ♔  Catwa  ♔ Koura Body:  ♚  Maitreya  ♚ Lara Skin:  ♔  L'Etre  ♔ Ayana Skin [Sandy Tone] Hair:  ♚  Doe ♚ Kiki Ears:  ♔  Pumec  ♔ Valentine's day gift <3 Mesh ears Ball jointed doll tattoo:  ♚  Rariti  ♚  Ball Jointed Doll Tattoo  (My Store!) Top and bottom:  ♔  Zenith  ♔ Body Harness from Summer Yoga Gacha set Skirt:  ♚ Violent Sed

You are in Charge of Your Life!

Don't let fear control you... Wearing Head:   ✿   Akeruka   ✿  Cleo Shape:   ✿   Rariti   ✿  Rebecca for [AK] Cleo & Maitreya (My store!) Head Skin:   ✿   The Face   ✿  Tiffany - SPF35 Hair:   ✿   T ruth   ✿  Jayla Puppet w/ Body and outfit:  ✿  Zenith  ✿ Puppet Division Kimono (Rare Gacha) Background:  ✿  Backdrop City  ✿ Kawaii Area ♥✿♥ Follow me on  Flickr Follow me on  Twitter My  Marketplace